PERSONALISE WITH LETTERS
Float your charms or peel off the adhesive backing to stick down.
57 in stock
Float your charms or peel off the adhesive backing to stick down.
If you have a question, please send it to us and we'll get straight back to you.Ask a question
Both the Tinkalink name and logo are protected as registered trademarks | Company No: 9856499 Designed by Pixelated Orange
You will receive an automated email confirmation as soon as your order has been processed. Items will be dispatched within 24 hours of the order being placed. Delivery may occasionally take up to 5 working days and there may be a slight delay during exceptionally busy periods such as Christmas.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS
GUARANTEED NEXT DAY DELIVERY (Before 1pm the following day): £7.50
Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an automated email outlining and confirming your order. Should you wish to get in contact about the status of your order please email email@example.com
We really hope you love every TINKALINK purchase you make! However, if you decide you wish to return an item, you can do so within 14 days of receipt. Please ensure that it is unopened, unused and in its original condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if items are non-saleable.
Please note items purchased online or from Christmas Fairs & Pop Ups from Monday 30th October 2016 can be returned up until Monday 9th January 2017.
Returns should be sent to the address below and should include your name and order number. Please be aware that the cost of returning the item is the responsibility of the customer, so we suggest you obtain proof of postage in case your return gets lost.
Please return products to: TINKALINK LTD
17 Wendell Road,
London W12 9RS
If you wish to return a product after the 14 day period, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling Regulations) 2000, you have the right to cancel your order within seven working days of the date of receiving the goods. To cancel, you must inform us by emailing email@example.com. Goods should be returned unopened and in their original condition to TINKALINK as soon as possible.
Please be aware that the cost of returning the item is the responsibility of the customer, so we suggest you obtain proof of postage in case your return gets lost.
Our protective cases comprise of:
We accept all major debit and credit cards throughout the WorldPay payment gateway. You can also choose to pay with PayPal. When selecting this option at checkout, you will be directed to the PayPal site to ‘Log In’ and review the amount shown before clicking ‘Pay Now’. Once this transaction is complete, you will then return to TINKALINK . Payment will be debited as soon as you check out form PayPal or WorldPay . You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorised by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to TINKALINK , we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
We take reasonable care to make our Site secure. All credit/debit card transactions on this site are processed using Worldpay, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment, or PayPal.
To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple, and secure, TINKALINK uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Furthermore, we take reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Site.
TINKALINK do not store any of your credit / debit card details.
What information do we collect?
You will be asked to register if you would like to use some of the services and features that we offer on our website. In order to register you will need to provide details including your name, telephone number, home address, email address and age for competitions and newsletters. When a purchase is made on our site, we will also ask for delivery address, and payment method details. We may obtain information about your usage of our website to help us develop and improve it further.
TINKALINK will not disclose any of your information to any third parties. Your data will enable us to fulfil your order, to notify you about important functionality changes, as well as to improve the website and our services to you.
In assessing your request for goods or services, we may use your information for the purposes of the prevention and detection of fraud.
All email messages and email newsletters will contain information on how to unsubscribe.
We also use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to protect your data. Click on the padlock at the top of your browser, to find more information on the SSL digital certificate registration.
You will also notice that when you look at the location (URL) field at the top of the browser you will see it begin with ‘https:’ instead of the normal ‘http:’. This means that you are in a secure mode.
What’s a cookie?
• A “cookie” is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive and which records how you move your way around a website so that, when you revisit that website, it can present tailored options based on the information stored about your last visit. Cookies can also be used to analyse traffic and for advertising and marketing purposes.
• Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system.
If you want to check or change what types of cookies you accept, this can usually be altered within your browser settings. You can block cookies at any time by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
• Cookies are either:
– Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page but they do not collect any personal data from your computer; or
– Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. [We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.]
• Cookies can also be categorised as follows:
– Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when buying a product and / or service, and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
– Performance cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
– Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymised.
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
TINKALINK LTD are the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: TINKALINK LTD
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: 17 Wendell Road, London W12 9RS
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at email@example.com OR by clicking here to update your details in our preference centre https://mailchi.mp/74e45c702565/asa6hxxo37
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
• Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defence of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
• Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your card details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
• User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back- ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
• Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyse your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
• Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free give-aways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
• We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which is to grow our business. We may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you. Our lawful ground for this processing is either consent or legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at the time.
We will only use your personal data for a purpose it was collected for or a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary. For more information on this please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In case we need to use your details for an unrelated new purpose we will let you know and explain the legal grounds for processing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
We do not carry out automated decision making or any type of automated profiling.
We may receive data from third parties such as analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU, advertising networks such as Facebook based outside the EU, such as search information providers such as Google based outside the EU, providers of technical, payment and delivery services, such as data brokers or aggregators.
We may also receive data from publicly availably sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register based inside the EU.
Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may send you marketing communications from us if (i) you made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services or (ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications since. Under these regulations, if you are a limited company, we may send you marketing emails without your consent. However you can still opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time.
Before we share your personal data with any third party for their own marketing purposes we will get your express consent.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time OR by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you OR by emailing us at email@example.com at any time
If you opt out of receiving marketing communications this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions, such as purchases, warranty registrations etc.
• Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
• Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers
• Government bodies that require us to report processing activities.
• Market Research Agencies that require data to better understand our business
• Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Many of our third parties service providers are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA) so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we do our best to ensure a similar degree of security of data by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is in place:
• We will only transfer your personal data to countries that the European Commission have approved as providing an adequate level of protection for personal data by; or
• Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe; or
• If we use US-based providers that are part of EU-US Privacy Shield, we may transfer data to them, as they have equivalent safeguards in place.
If none of the above safeguards is available, we may request your explicit consent to the specific transfer. You will have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
For tax purposes the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they stop being customers.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
You can see more about these rights at:
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive or refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you.
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We should be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
Be the first to know when we release new charms, skins and cases, and get the latest special offers and news.
Our newsletter gives you gifts, discounts and a limited number of charming updates to your inbox – it isn’t too many and you can unsubscribe at any time. We promise to treat your in-box with respect. We do this in conjunction with our privacy notice
• Impact resistant
• Made of tough rubber
• Matt, soft touch finish
• Access to all ports with cut away detailing
• Raised bevel edges to protect the screen
• Easy press sensors and controls
• Debossed logo on the side of the case
• Microfiber screen cloth
• Anti scratch see-through lens
• Available in Black, Clear, Blue, Green and Pink
BACKGROUND VINYL SKIN
• Impact resistant
• 3M vinyl
• Easy to apply
• Leaves no residue
• Available in a variety of glitter or monochrome backgrounds
|Your basket is empty|